Tuesday, September 23, 2014

SHANA TOVA 5775


AND  so we are here again.. another Rosh Hashanah.. another Jewish New Year.... the High Holiday of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur are quickly making their annual appearance..

Rosh Hashanah the  Jewish New Year

Yom Kippur the day of Atonement ... It is between these two dates that one asks for forgiveness over the past year ...

IF I have offended or hurt you in any way .. I ask for your forgiveness..

At this time we reflect over the past year.. and think of  things we might have done differently ...  We also look forward to that new beginning as the seasons change.. Summer finally waning ... and the sweet crispness of fall.. slipping into view.. .. I love this time of year... Fall has always been my favorite season...

As I look back on this past year.. I think of those we have lost... I think of those who struggle with illness... I think of the new lives that have blessed us .. and I think how quickly seasons turn and time moves... I don't know if that's just a sign of getting older or if time really does move that fast....

I think if we fill our hours with good things.. good work... good thoughts... and do our best to remain positive regardless of whatever is thrown our way... it makes life smoother and in a sense makes life seem faster..

Being positive even when things are hard... is not an easy thing to do... when you are trying to achieve goals and they seem miles away from you... its very frustrating ... but a I can attitude sure beats a I can't attitude....   that's my motto for the new year...   A I CAN ATTITUDE ...

I WISH EVERYONE... JEWISH.. NOT JEWISH.. WHOEVER .. WHERE EVER YOU ARE...  peace... good thoughts... belief in your self that all things are possible...  Forgiveness for yourself... and Faith... that the road you travel this upcoming year.. yields to you and takes you on great adventures.....  may 5775 be a very  very good year for us all..

No comments:

Post a Comment