Monday, December 9, 2013

RUN and a RAMBLE



WHAT A Miserable  weather week...  Rain... rain.. ohhh and rain... OHHHHH and lets not forget rain...
So we went to see this wonderful Movie called WHY WE RIDE..  LOVED IT!   AS we were leaving the movie.. it was pouring out... no umbrella of course .... Steve and I were holding hands.. and  we started walking a little faster ... and a little bit more faster.... there was no dodging the raindrops so it was either run or get even more soaked... In my old life.. Running was laughable.. in OUR  new life.. Running.. was shockingly doable.. for both of us.. the speed picked up.. and now we were running to the car.. RUNNING... it was amazing... and invigorating... and ... well even freeing.. We got in our car.. both of us wet.. and I looked at Steve and smiled and said.. we just ran to the car together... and as innocuous as that might sound... it was something that was so easy  and natural to do... my ankles were like WTF are you doing but even they did not falter... my knees did not  creak in pain... nothing.. just a short wet run to the car.. something so simple yet so amazing...  I had no idea my body remembered how to even do that...

I weighed today... thinking that there might be a gain but I stayed the same.. which was great..I survived  2 parties and 2 out to eat events... this week we have 2  more out to eat events.. but I am prepared and confident in those too.. Planning is everything  always!...

I am a food stalker.. please take no offense  but I watch you as you eat.. I watch how you eat, how much you eat.. and how fast you eat...  it teaches me that it can be done.. eating normal and healthy portions of food... with some indulgences here and there...   I am a really good food stalker too .. because with out admitting it here in writing you would never know I study you.. unless I confess to it...   my biggest thing is learning how to eat slow... I am married to a Northern boy and he does not come by slow eating naturally... and I find myself a lot of times eating way too fast... That is an issue I am trying to tackle now...


Cookies we bake ~



No comments:

Post a Comment