Thursday, July 21, 2011

SO YA THINK YOU COULD TURN OFF THE LIGHTENING SO I COULD STAY ASLEEP MAYBE?

SHeesh... very little sleep for me after 3 am ... stupid lightening .. felt like I was at a strobe light convention ... and nothing like rolling thunder to make you happy.. woo hoo.. geez..  then a  60 pound wonder mutt pounds onto the bed.. she does not like the storm.. and has to go out... So all 3 go out .. one does a a quick U turn and runs back to her bed..  one has to be told to go pee.. and the other.. ( the wonder mutt bounds down the steps peruses the yard .. and does her business..  Everyone comes back to bed and she wonders why  a wet blond dog can not resume her place in the master bed.. so we can protect her from the storm... she got a clue that the floor was her bed for the remander of  what should have been sleeping time... hopefully a quieter sleep tonight.. I installed the new operating system for my macbook pro.. love it and just had to tweak the scrolling controls and then it was fine.. still have a lot to learn about what it can do and cant do... 
Today I am back on a shake for breakfast, protien ( string cheese + maybe a piece of fruit) .. Shake for lunch...  bar + fruit and raw veggies for snack and  dinner have not decided yet but some fish ( talipia probably) .. and veggies are on the menu.. my menu is a bit different than steve's ... but I am trying to be as flexible as I can for his sake..  
Otherwise life just goes on... hoping for a break in the rain... 

No comments:

Post a Comment