Monday, January 23, 2012

EXCITED!!

GOING... for the RMR and labs on Friday February 17th.. .. then with that info they develope a program for me... deciding what will be the best route for success for me based on how my body processes fats, sugars and proteins...  RMR is Resting Metobolic Rate .. you fast before you go. and you spend about 10 minutes breathing in a tube which is connected to a machine that measures metobolic gases they can tell how you process food via this.. should be an interesting experience... and learning about the lab work too...
Otherwise recovering from storm damage yesterday but not directly.. we did not have a hit.. but fairly closed they did... really  sad...
thats it for now...

1 comment:

  1. I am interested to see how all of this works. I would love to do this too.

    Glad you didn't have storm damage.

    ReplyDelete