Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ANNOYANCES

1) RICK SANTORUM WINS ALABAMA PRIMARY   SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS... I hoped the republicans of this state were smarter .. apparently not... totally suckdom... however I did not vote.. so I guess I should not complain if i was registered as a republican I would have voted for Newt... at least he has fresh ideas and  gets many of the issues at hand..

2)  GETTING A NEW HANDICAP PLACARD RX  but having to go to the county courthouse to stand in line for .. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 10 hours.. fuck that shit... not sure what to do.. my first one was 10 months ago and I went into the courthouse downtown and they put me in the front of the line and had me go see a lady standing at a podium and i got the placard.. now apparently there is one line into the courthouse and you stand in it... so thats at the downtown courthouse at the courthouse in bessemer lines form at 6 am and they do not let up.. no good time to come.. this sucks...


3)  NOW HAVE NEUROMAS ON MY LEFT FOOT TOP OF FOOT BY TOES  FUCKING HURTS ... SO IF I DO THE TENDON SURGERY THEY WOULD DO THE LIGAMENT SURGERY THERE AT THE SAME TIME... FUCK THAT  this sucks...

SO hoping the weight loss and exericse will help with everything... the placard did make it easier for me... but i really do not know if i want to spend  a day at the courthouse waiting for another one... crazy shit..


Othewise its all good... eating is on target .. missed a couple work out days today and tomorrow will be back on track Friday I think Friday I may go swim.. the doc really wants me to get in the water... so i may start once a week at the pool for now..

Well off to see the wizard
Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment