Monday, October 28, 2013

38 40 50 etc.

WOW.. 38 pounds  gone... GONE  GOOOOOOOOONE!!!...    2 pounds away from 40 pounds .. the 4th 10 pound goal... yep... I imagine that will get here soon...  then we concentrate on the next 10 pounds...  50 will be an amazing number for me.. 50 will be  the last amount of weight I lost in 1989 it stayed off for a very short time.. and much like quicksand  claiming its next victim  the oozing fat climbed up my body ... and nearly over took me for 20+ years...  with my help of not learning how eat correctly and maintain a new weight...  Such a different time then...now I am learning along the way and have the tools I will need to maintain my hard work.. and it has been hard work...


50 will be a celebration for me.. an emotional conquest.. much like each pound has been so far.. only more so... but... 50 comes later.. now  we work towards 40... sigh... its good ...

I had only planned to maintain for today's official weigh in .. after my colonoscopy last week... and to lose even a quarter of a pound is nice..  so here I am at 167.8    2 pounds away from the 40 pound marker...

I am happy  ~ FOR MY UPCOMING 51ST YEAR  ( FRIDAY NOVEMBER 1)   I am 38 pounds less than I was at this time last year.. I am stronger than I was... this time last year.. and things .. life ... well .. its not so bad... yep... So now we go to My 51st year.. with Motivation, Faith and Intent to get Stronger and better and healthier..

We are going out to dinner Friday night to Seasons 52  to celebrate my birthday .. its a great place and I can eat so clean and healthy there...

So my question is... what should I do for Birthday cake.. ??? I was thinking  a  choc chip soft bake .. with a wedge of laughing cow cream cheese and a packet of splenda.. ( to make the icing for my cake of course... or perhaps a soft bake brownie with the same toping.. or I could do a cheese cake soft bake by adding the wedge to the choc chip soft bake or brownie.. hmmmm decisions  decisions... lol... frankly the sweetness in my life comes from the love and support of my wonderful husband.. who understands me even better than I understand myself sometimes..

No comments:

Post a Comment