Monday, October 21, 2013

WHO WILL HAVE FAITH IN YOU IF YOU DO NOT HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF~

I  am going to be 51 years old in  couple weeks... I am not very sure what exactly happened to me back in June.. I do not know really how all of this happened... Perhaps I was just opened to change... I still am not really sure... I know my many blessings involve some good friends Susan Goodman and Laura Benjaminson have both changed my life... Susan by mentioning Take Shape for Life to Me ... it was not even a deep conversation.. it was more .. hey .. this is what I am doing why don't you try this... I can give you Laura's number.. and she can tell you all about it... that's all that was said basically .. No crying.. no soul searching deep conversation.... just a comment just a thought that changed my life... I think of Susan often.. and I think of Laura often.. they are both on their journeys to better health too... and they took me along for the ride..  and what a ride it has been... 
The Topic of this post is WHO WILL HAVE FAITH IN YOU IF YOU DO NOT HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF...    ??  You have to have find it with in you to believe you can achieve what you want... no matter how long it takes you have to have faith  in yourself first... It is contagious... when people seeing you striving for a goal they get motivated for you.. and encourage you along the way ... they also start looking at themselves and realize that they have things they want to accomplish and realize that if NOT NOW WHEN? applies to them too... I love watching my husband fit into size medium shirts now..  I love seeing him succeed in getting healthier too.. So far all his numbers are excellent too we just have to watch his cholesterol now... 

Focus on the positive in your life... and don't let other things cloud your way... learn how to cope and handle things .. find the tools that help you along...

 I have learned also to just let it go... regarding the pain.. I  hoped that the pain would start resolving itself with weight loss .. and though there is minimal improvement I still ache and hurt ... and Fibro still has a grip on me.. Rest assured though it will never beat me no matter how hard it tries and flares up... I am stronger than that..  So even though the pain is still part of .. I have greater strength and will power to not let it overcome me..

Speaking of rides... My husband and I took the leap and traded the Mazda 3  for a MX -5 Miata power hard top ... it is sheer awesomeness.. and so fun too drive.. will post pictures soon..


 I am so excited for two reasons... In February Laura is coming to Birmingham .. It will be the first time for us to see each other physically since our life style changes and losing so much weight.. I hope I will recognize her still.. by then she will have lost a person... I hope Susan can come too... I am also overjoyed that my first niece will have her baby boy too sometimes in late January or early February.. I will have a baby boy nephew.. so excited .. he is a kicker boy so I call him Beckham... I will probably always  call him Beck.. just like I call a friend of mines baby Peanut since that was her name prior to her birth... she will always be Peanut to me. I finally got to feel Beck kick.... I think we have a future soccer or baseball player on our hands.. just in case he is swinging an arm in there lol..

SO those are my exciting things..

Please have faith starting today that you can accomplish your goals no matter how big or small or how old you are ... You can have the life you want... by staying focused and believing in yourself. and walking slowly towards your goal...

No comments:

Post a Comment