Monday, January 13, 2014

DO NOT LOSE YOUR FOCUS




It is tough when bad things happen.. Or difficult situations arise.. finding the courage to continue is the dividing line between success and failure..  We will always have moments that go against us..unplanned events that can shatter a seemingly perfect day...it is at those moments when your choices are challenged the most... 
because we are in the food business ..I have multiple times a day where I can opt to make a choice .. That in the instant might really taste good but in the long term be a detriment to my goals.. So the question becomes what do I really want... A few seconds of immediate gratification or to feel stronger and better.....

I am also working on the pain factor here are my results as of today 
:  So  have a plan now.. Find a Rheumatologist ...have EMG test.. Have MRI of neck ...start massage therapy .. After all testing .....possible steroid shots in shoulders, had X-ray's today to verify what is going on there in case it's not fibro but arthritis ... Had a rather thought provoking experience today.. A bit of a discovery..  Doctors are very willing to help a patient who they see is helping themselves ( I.e.. Losing weight..). .. As a formally morbidly obese patient.. I was handed off a lot.. Or told this was going to happen to me.. Or I was bound to have a heart attack or be diabetic ....no one said anything like that.. They were impressed with the weight loss.... This time I was really listened too.. I mean by a nurse and two doctors trying to develop a plan of action for over 45 minutes we talked.... Glad my doctor sent me back to him again...not looking forward at all to EMG...

Had a chipper little weight loss this week about a half a pound ..grand total 51.4 pounds... 22-25 more to go... 
over the next few weeks will discuss transition. And maintainence ... Doing a lot of reading on ose topics now.. So I can develope my plan of action..

And finally to make you smile ::


No comments:

Post a Comment