Friday, April 4, 2014

I LIKE A PLAN

 I saw that in 8 months I lost 54.8 pounds.. because I had a plan.... In mid February I had to back off of Medifast because I was having stomach issues... and not feeling well.... Since then I have maintained my weight with in 4 .4 pounds... 

 I want to reach the goal I set for myself... i do not feel it is unrealistic... I feel its healthy... and smart... and its a goal... to me there is no feeling greater than reaching a goal... and accomplishing something no matter what that goal may be.... in whatever facet of your life... 

NO MATTER WHAT YOUR AGE YOU CAN ALWAYS IMPROVE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES WITH A PLAN..

I believe that... 

that is why I am on this shake kick and posting a lot about it on my

ACCENTUATE THE POSITIVE  facebook page.. 

 I am working on my plan ... sometimes you have to revamp things and find a different way and that okay as long as you do not give up..

I saw the dietician yesterday and she basically said I need to breath... monitor my food like I have been ... relax... and let things fall into place... increase my exercise to my level  and what I can do with out injuring myself .. and be patient and work towards my goal..  

I need to also reflect on my accomplishments thus far.. and that is something I have a huge issue with ... 
I never see how far I have come only how far I still have to go... 
like a mountain it looms before... telling me to start climbing... 

sometimes I just simply get tired of climbing so many mountains...  but I guess thats a normal feeling...    

 I really like the me I have become over these last 8 months... and I look forward to reaching my goal and being where I want to be and being satisfied with that accomplishment.. and maintaining that weight as well... 

Finding what works  and implimenting those skills  for a healthy life is what is important to me now...
Maybe it is simply a constant quest  to reevaluate and shape what works ... 

I do know one thing I like a plan......  

No comments:

Post a Comment