Thursday, April 24, 2014

THE TIME IS NOW!!!! DAY ONE DONE

AS Many of you know now I started Weight Watchers online today...  I have been whining about maintaining my weight loss from Medifast for over 2 months and while I have done great doing that.... The time is NOW to finish what I started.. 20 MORE POUNDS..  

 I feel good and confident... and am ready to give it a go.. 
Day one done... 26 points     a day  and 49  bonus points....  
19 used today.. just the way the day panned out..  I am comfortably satisified.. and Happy that I am moving once again to realize my goal.... 
Never giving up is the Key !.. it is the Truth... 
One of my dear young friends.. who has been on the journey much longer than me with a a far greater struggle than me... Is once again getting back on the train of good health... he has overcome so much.. and I am beyond proud of him... STEPHEN VINSON YOU ROCK BUDDY.. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU.. AND SO EXCITED ABOUT YOUR FORTH COMING MARRIAGE AND NEW LIFE..  I know you can achieve it all.. I believe in you no matter what...    You can visit him here.. !!!    WHO ATE MY BLOG..     Sweetness we all struggle and you can win.. and you will have this wonderful life with your gorgeous soon to be wife.. I just wish you the most happiness there is.. We can conquer whatever we have to to  get to the places we want ...  One step at a time.. One foot in front of the other... Conquer and WIN!!!!!    

THE TIME IS NOW! 

FUNNY STORY...
 My husband tonight finally explained to me that no matter how much weight I lose I will never grow taller... that I will always be pint sized..  all 4ft 11 inches of me..  I will never achieve my dream of wearing a Maxi Dress and looking like I belong in it...   perhaps a high low skirt is in my future who knows...  sigh... I was  downhearted   because of this  stark realization... I coveted those dresses over the last 8 months... but the reality is.. I look like I am wearing someone elses dress.. .... sigh....

Have a great night... and remember...

THE TIME IS NOW!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment