Saturday, April 5, 2014

YOU ARE KIDDING ME .. RIGHT .,.???

Ohh my goodness, I waited for weeks to try the LEAN 25 protein shake and all I can say is I am so thankful this was a sample packet.. Let's say 99 % of it ended up down the drain... It was horrible.. The first thing that stuck me was the artificial smell ..of the powder ..and once mixed with sweetened almond milk and ice it went down hill from there.....worst shake of all I tried.. Also tried the Reset chocolate one.. Ech,.. The smell of the powder alone was a turn off.. I don't care how good something is suppose to be for you.. If it smells artificial
 Chances are it is...

The winner for me is : THE NEXT STEP FIT AND FULL PROTEIN POWDER ... FOUND AT THE. VITAMIN SHOPPE..THE TASTE IS  GREAT , IT MIXES WELL.. 140 calories plus 30 for a cup of unsweetened almond milk.. 5-6 grams fiber and 14 grams of protein.. I also like Tera's whey dark chocolate protein powder...110 calories..21 grams protein .. I love the rich cocoa smell and flavor too..
between my quest bars and 2 shake blends.. I have come with some good meal replacement  choices and snacks...

Now on we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment