Friday, August 15, 2014

AmBari / Diet Direct and Nutmeg State Nutrition .

 First here are the links :

NUTMEG STATE NUTRITION



AMIBARI


DIET DIRECT


 All three of these sites have great products for meal replacement or snack replacements.

Granted there have been a few things I have not liked and are off my list but many things i do enjoy..

 I also highly recommend ..  QUEST NUTRITION  GREAT BARS AND CHIPS...  ALL HIGH PROTIEN LOW CALORIE LOW CARB AND STAYS WITH YOU...


THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT NEED THESE PORTION CONTROLLED REPLACEMENTS.. THAT ARE BOTH TASTY AND NUTRITIOUS...  WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THESE CHOICES IS THEY TAKING THINKING OUT OF THE EQUATION .. GRAB A BAR OR CHIPS OR SHAKE  OR EVEN ONE OF THE ENTREES AND LOG IT INTO WHATEVER PROGRAM YOU ARE USING TO TRACK YOUR FOOD.. AND YOU ARE DONE... I REPLACE 3 SNACKS AND  1 OR 2 MEALS A DAY THIS WAY... instead of limiting myself to 800 calories.. I am using the more healthy choice of 1000-1200 ... I seem to feel better..
 Just started back on this  program ( similiar to the TSFL program I was on recently ) ..  on Tuesday and already feel so much more in control.. with out missing the extra bread and carbs I was indulging in ... I need portion control.. and I needed limited carbs ... that seems to help me the best on my journey to achieve my goals...

Thats where I am at for now... looking at trying out the new stuff I have ordered and finding the keepers and the ones not to keep...
 A good thing about nutmeg  is you can order samples of things.. individual packets... and I think you can with the other sites too... it helps you avoid wasting your money..

 I also like that these other sites are less expensive than what I was doing and if you spend between 50 and 75.00 depending on what site you use ... you get free shipping.. so thats a big plus.. not to mention the MRs ( meal replacements) are less expensive by several dollars... some of the stats are just a little higher but the carb to protein ratio is really good on many of the products...

I love the Mint chocolate Chiller shake by Ambari its great..   as is the fudge graham cracker bar and marshmallow cookie bar.. great filling options...
 I also like the chip choices by healthwise .. and quest.. again filling and tasty .. while carb and calorie appropriate too...

Have a great weekend!   Find your path!

No comments:

Post a Comment