Monday, August 11, 2014

FIRST STEPS ARE ALWAYS THE BIGGEST

SO  as I mentioned yesterday I am ordering product from nutmegstatenutrition.com  and ambarinutrition.com  ..  the meal replacements are really tasty .. the best I have tried and less costly than a lot I have seen plus with a great  variety ... I look forward to starting tomorrow and hoping all my packages will have arrived by then if not I have variety now.. to get started.

The first step is always the biggest and hardest... but once that first step is taken .. it is a good feeling .. that step starts tomorrow August 12 2014..  a combination of healthy food choices, meal replacements and exercise.. I also feel positive about the new pain doctor I am going to see on Thursday ... hoping to get some of this neck pain quieted down and able to get into a good pattern of light to moderate daily exercise again.. 

Otherwise  life goes on.. Short post today I know but I am going to try and start posting daily again..

1 comment:

  1. I have tried some of those supplements: Proti, Bariwise, Kay's, and Wonderslim and they are pretty good. I used them after Medifast to mix things up a bit. I am burned out on supplements but they really can be a good way to control calories and boost protein and lose weight! I hope it goes well for you. I'll check back to see how you're doing :)

    ReplyDelete