Sunday, August 17, 2014

IT DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING

 When you get hooked on numbers .... and goals... and levels etc... you can loose focus of what you really want to achieve and that is better health...

 I decided to get on the scale today for no other reason than I was curious as to what I might see.. and I was rewarded with a 3.4 drop...  

 I had fibbed though not really to you but myself....   Yeah I am one of those hide my head in the sand until I choke on the very thing I am hiding under people..   its my little tick aboout myself...    So the real facts are    My starting weigh on tuesday was 168.8  today its 165.4  .. I may or may not weigh on Tuesday or I might just wait another week..I wish MY fitness Pal had a Starting weight and a current weight tab but they don't.. just a current weight tab.. 

 I like the Meal Suppliment program as I have mentioned in previous posts.. it keeps things simple and luckily My Fitness Pal has most if not all of the meals in its data base so its easy to find and log... 

 I was not the most rock solid eater today as we were on the road for business and it was sort of a take what you can find kinda day...  but I ate in moderation and logged my food... and stayed under my calorie level... Yeah yeah I know . numbers numbers..

 My fixation number was 132... my goal now is just anything under 150 and I will be happy... I believe its purely attainable..   

Letting go of numbers can be hard... but when you just focus on feeling better and geting healthier .. and letting the numbers.. not be  the focus then its good..

 Now on the flip of all that I do believe setting numbers for caloric intake is important it gives you a guide  and paramiters to stay with in... I think it helps... but that is just me... 

 Have a rock solid week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment