Tuesday, November 19, 2013

ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING

STOMACH PORT

aspire-bariatrics-food-sucking-tube

THE LINK ABOVE TELLS ABOUT A DEVICE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN PARTS OF EUROPE.... AND PERHAPS SOON AVAILABLE HERE..

 I THINK THIS IS TERRIBLE..
Are people so unable to control themselves that a device like this would seem plausible... seriously.. I am just taken aback..  you might say how is this different from a lap band or other bariatric surgery...  this device is basically a DUMP for excess food... so your body will not consume it... instead of controlling what goes in your mouth .. you are dumping it out of your stomach into a device that is dumped into the toilet... 

 I have great empathy for folks that go the route of bariatric surgery they are really trying to accomplish something ... and in many cases learn something..
There are no magic pills ever... Weight loss is about perseverance not escapism.. its about effort and hard work... no the easy way out...   .. well I guess it is all about supply and demand... I am sure there are going to be more folks out there excited about this device than not... I personally find it sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment