Sunday, November 17, 2013

THE OBESITY CONVERSATION WITH MYSELF..

Even though I am no longer morbidly obese , and one day I will just be overweight according to the BMI chart.. I am ok with that. For me.. Just like following MF was the right choice for me..each of us has to choose our path.. In my thoughts it is what ever works with you that is important.. Something must click.. This clicked for me...  It takes hard work and dedication..no great change in your life is ever easy. I have been planning for my future now..so when I start transition.. I am ready for that phase of my life to unroll...I know that the want of eating will always be there.. The want being ..eating what ever I WANT...for me the desire of choice is stronger ..and the ordinary is no longer for me.. I want extraordinary..  I am planning for all I can plan for.. I told Steve that one day when I make the choice to indulge in something..it has to be extraordinary... I hear so many people say ..ohhhh well...I NEVER  indulge .. I never eat anything extra... Wow ...I guess I should salute you or something but to me that attitude is the attitude that always left me morbidly obese... Being militant always led to failure for Me.. So as I introduce more of a variety 
Of food back into my life I plan on leaving room for an extraordinary indulgence along the way... For now...my only crave I have is for a juicy tart and sweet apple... I believe if you map out a game plan .. It makes life easier along the way..  

All journeys are different  this is the journey that works for me... I would never reccomend this route unless a person was  at the end of choices... 

Its not easy taking the first step nor is it easy taking each additional step..  learning along the way has helped me greatly...  

People are asking me how I am doing this ... why am I doing this...  so I tell them my story... and I tell them them try other routes.. ..  
 I can relate to most of the stories I have heard too... 
A common question I get is what is  next... what happens after the 5 and 1 .. I tell them I am learning about transistion so I can be prepared... I also tell them I do not know whats next... I do know that the obesity monster lies with in... and I will always have to deal with it... but as with everything else in life... this too is a choice...  I would hope that i would not put myself through this and then decide to go off the deep end... I seriously doubt I would...  .. 

 I think the obesity conversation will be with me always .. no matter what my weight...  I think its important to look forward and plan but its always important to to remember where you came from.. and the steps you took to change your world... 


No comments:

Post a Comment