Monday, September 9, 2013

MILESTONE REACHED around 50 more to go

25.4 pounds gone forever ... Best advice..look in the mirror at yourself naked ...is this who you want to be....?? If so, than congratulations - if not...then time to take a leap of faith and do something..time does not get on your side until you make a decision to change...until you make a commitment to yourself .. Until you JUMP... 

I had two choices bariatric surgery or TSFL -TAKE SHAPE FOR LIFE a Medifast fueled program.. To learn more please view my coaches page on the tsfl website..   yourcoachlaura.tsfl.com.


You and only you can decide what will work for you... It will not be easy..  But it will be worth it.. My rule is the 4 second rule.. Ask yourself...  Which is more important 4 seconds of taste or your life..my answer. MY LIFE. I hope that is your answer too..

No comments:

Post a Comment