Thursday, August 18, 2011

ITS THE SAME OLD SONG WITH A DIFFERENT BEAT... ETC...

  STEPPING ON SOAPBOX...


  SO  today is my day between and betwixed work to peruse blogs...   I read all sorts of blogs... blogs on health... blogs regarding weight loss,   weight watcher blogs,   I read blogs from large people who have lost a massive amount of weight,    I read blogs   from beginners on the journey  to those who want to give up but keep plugging away...    


 I read the comments on these blogs as well.. all well meaning and kind... but often times missleading... 
the fact is... FAT does not Just happen,   
FAT happens from over eating...   simple... ( unless there is a medical reason) 
I saw a lot of excuses floating around... 
I think sometimes we like excuses because they provide that out we sometimes so desperately want


But the reality...


There are no excuses


You, Me, Anyone  is in control of what we put in our mouths...
SIMPLE


Think about it.... 
SIMPLE
You are in control of what you eat... no one has a fork to your mouth putting food in there...
You control that..


So while your job may suck...
Your kids scream their heads off and are never satisfied....
Your husband drives you nuts..
You feel as if you can not breath...
Nothing seems to be going right.... etc etc..
THE REALITY


THE REALITY....
 YOU....
              ME......
WE........
ANYONE...... Controls what they eat...


I am in control of what goes in my mouth... 


10 words... memorize them.... 
live them....
       do them....
  stepping off soapbox....

No comments:

Post a Comment