Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WHOLE FOODS

so did you hear the latest...    WHOLE FOODS BACKS OFF OF ITS RAMADAN MARKETING   PERSONALLY I do not have an issue with this to me its  comparable to any market or grocery doing a campagian for  a jewish holiday or Christian holiday.. no big deal.. so now folks want to label WHOLE FOODS jihadists... strange but true.. whole foods should have just let this go  and slide its own way..  American Muslims have every right to product in a store.. and to let them know that said store carries said product to me is fine.. Lets face it.. its all  about the money... Market to the consumer that needs the product...  big fucking deal! .. THIS IS WHAT MARKETING IS ABOUT >> ATTRACTING A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO NEED SOMETHING .. so  the store can profit........
ON this one.. the FAR RIGHT IS  at the very least FAR WRONG...and frankly...... well.. there is no word to suite what I think they are...  
The condition of this country is so voilatle it makes me really sad.. and to get bothered by NOTHING makes me sadder..  
stepping off soap box... 

No comments:

Post a Comment