Monday, August 26, 2013

CH CH CH CHANGES !

GRAND TOTAL 23.4 POUNDS...

STILL HAVE A LITTLE OVER 50 POUNDS LEFT TO GO..

MY DAY YESTERDAY WAS  A FUN DAY.. STEVE'S DAUGHTER SARA TOOK ME SHOPPING WHEN SHE WAS ACTUALLY SUPPOSE TO SPEND THE AFTERNOON WITH HER DAD.. I THINK SHE HAD MORE FUN THAN ME... WE STARTED OUT AT A JEWELRY/makeup/31  PARTY HER MOM AND A FRIEND WERE HAVING ...WELL THAT WAS TOTALLY NOT LIKE ME.. BECAUSE I REALLY HAVE NOT BEEN A JEWELRY PERSON UNLESS STEVE IS BUYING ME SOMETHING... GOT SOME GREAT BRACELETS, EARRINGS AND A PENDANT NECKLACE  ( ACTUALLY TWO PENDANTS... ).. VERY FUN...
Then Sara and I went  over to Chicos at the Grand River Outlet Mall.. and I was so STUPIFIED...  honestly I was sure nothing would fit.. Sara and I thought I just needed the size 3 .. but we were wrong.. most of what fit me was the 2s .. ( that's like a regular size... I guess m/l it was wild... I got a pair of leggings, a shirt to wear open with a shell underneath and a  cute angular cardigan... in 20 pounds we are going  back.. there is another top there I am thinking about going to get just because... it looked  cute everything will go with me on this journey.. and bit by bit my closet with the menagerie of clothes in it getting smaller and smaller... another bag filled and ready to go to donate... I also was lectured on bras and that I need to go get  refitted and get some good foundation to hold the "girls" up.  .One of the ladies who was helping us.. had lost 65 pounds on WW and understood the changes I was going through... so she was very careful in what she picked out and made me try on an array of clothing... that I would have never picked for myself...  it was a fun day... and I look forward to more adventures like that..

No comments:

Post a Comment