Wednesday, August 7, 2013

FEEDING ME FANCY FUDGE *** just a dream****

Could someone please tell me... about my weird dream last night.... I dreamt that people.. ( some I did not even know) were feeding me fudge .... I don't really even like fudge.. why weren't they feeding me ice cream.. I like ice cream...  why weren't they feeding me pizza LOL??????  

 I thought it was so funny when I woke up.. I told my husband and he said its just my subconscious at work.... so I said.. I don't  think I am really thinking deep down about people feeding me fudge... lol....   and it was fancy fudge with roses on it... and white  chocolate fudge icing.. what the heck??????    I really got a good laugh from that.... and  no I was not salivating in my sleep or woke up drooling lol.. but I sure am curious as to where that dream came from...

Rock it on WEDNESDAY!!  have a great day! 



OHHH AND BEFORE I FORGET ....  I  JUST PUT BACK 4 PAIR OF REGULAR ZIP UP JEANS SIZE 18 WP IN THE GENERAL POPULATION OF MY CLOTHES HAVE NOT WORN REGULAR JEANS  ( GRANTED THEY ARE PLUS SIZE I KNOW) ... IN 4 MAYBE 5 YEARS.. TIME TO START DUMPING THE ELASTIC WAIST JEANS... WHOO HOO... 

STILL HAVE A FEW 16 WP  AND 1 16 REGULAR AND 1 12 REGULAR IN PERGITORY RIGHT NOW... WAITING TO BE RELEASED.. HAVE  A FEW TOPS TO GET ME THROUGH * will purchase new items as needed... eventually going to revamp my wardrobe once goal weight is achieved...

No comments:

Post a Comment