Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ALL THINGS IN GOOD TIME

Well.. I am getting antsy.. still  have not recieved the paperwork for the EAT RIGHT PROGRAM YET.. I was suppose to get it 2 weeks ago.. I called last week and the lady said if I do not get it by Monday the 13th to please call back.. WTF is up with that.. I am anxious enough to get started on this.. and you guys won't even let me get a head start on the paperwork.. so... me being the anal woman I am ... I am gioong to start logging my food ( AGAIN) ... on lose it... that way I will have the log on my phone when I go for the testing and meeting with the doctors.. I read some things on line that you are suppose to start logging your food on their form 4 days before your testing... and I still have plenty of time ... but my thinking is.. since I am already going to the gym and doing the recumbent bike 5 days a week now ( second week and still hanging in there) ... that I should work on making the logging a habit again.. I have a wonderful cousin who did WW  years and years ago... and the way she has kept all I say all 80 pounds off is to this day she logs her food and I think she uses lose it as well.. and she lost her weight in the late 80s... so  I am just going to put my patient face on... wait until next Monday to see if I get the packet in the mail.. and start my own logging including my exercise... I think it will be good to be one up on them...
The new pain management seems to be helping a little in the shoulder and a good bit in the foot.. its only temporary though I was free of the foot pain for 6 hours and I am also out of the leg brace almost one month... YAY ...  I am really pleased with the bike work.. and look forward to returning to the pool in March...  Otherwise its all good... perusing blogs... lurking a bit.. thats about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment