Tuesday, February 28, 2012

YUMBILINA

Made a delightful conncoction tonight... . 

5 oz white wine
1 pound of shrimp
 half a sweet onion
 2 green onions
1/2 a red pepper
1/4 cup mushroom
1 zuchini
2 tablespoons roasted garlic
a few handfuls cilantro
a lime
2 roma tomatos
salt and pepper to taste

spray pan with  pam olive oil
when pan is warm  add shrimp
wine and garlic saute Do NOT overcook SHRIMP
remove shrimp from heat reserve any left over liquid and pour back in pain

prior to this I used my ninja chopper,  on all the veggies..
I then took the mixture with the resevered liquid from the shrimp and put it back in the pan and sauted the veggies up.. it took about 5 minutes as the veggies were finally chopped.. then I added the shrimp back in warmed it all up.. served steaming hot in bowls.. and it was a wonderful dinner...

Other wise its all good.. my last day of pt was today and tomorrow at 530 I am up and ready for the gym..


No comments:

Post a Comment