Friday, February 3, 2012

Yay Friday

WELL ..  I am pleased with me.. been to the gym 5 days this week and as of today worked up up 6 miles on the recumbent bike .. 30 minutes and getting my heart rate up into the low 130s which is good for me ... for now... as  it gets easier to do.. I will have to increase things which is great..
Saw the doc today.. he was encouraging the Optifast program and to tell you the truth I am a bit fearful of that..
#1 it is $4000.00 ... so I ask myself is my life worth  $4000.00 of course it is..
but it is $4000.00.. big question mark financially  about that investment..
the Lifestyle 24 week program is about 300.00 ..
where my decision is falling is that I want to try the Lifestyle program. and with in a few weeks if I do not see some kind of weight loss and obviously if I follow it I will lose weight.. no rocket science there... but if I am not happy with what is going on.. then I would switch over to the  Opti fast program if that is even allowable and I assume it is.. 
I don't know and I am very undecided right now...

Well am on the road to recover and thats all that matters..

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!

    I don't know enough about Optifast to have an opinion but I think you should go with your instinct. So do the 24 week program first and see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete