Saturday, July 20, 2013

Naysayers and Food

Soo for the few people I have told that I am on this journey.. Most have been negative..." So and so lost 20 pounds on medifast but gained it back..."  You won't be able to stick with it... You won't keep the weight off....only my support time is positive...
What in the Hell is up with people?? How about a simple good luck.. Or that's great!!  
It's been very humbling too.. Lets face it .. I wouldn't be  in the TSFL universe if I had ever been a raging success.. I have however been a raging failure when it comes to keeping off weight..note I did not say losing weight I am fairly good at that. .. But this time I want to go all the way... By that I mean reaching and keeping my goal... I know only time will tell .. So that's where I am at to help myself and along the way prove the naysayers wrong..

Food:
Banana Pudding ..not feeling it.. Will save for later to try again... 
I got a great tip for the ready made shakes..freeze 'em.. Eats like a frosty if thawed a bit or if eaten frozen lasts a long time.. Gonna freeze some today...
Lemon Meringue crunch bar.. Not a fav but will keep around and try again.

Thought for the day:     

 “Now is the operative word. Everything you put in your way is just a method of putting off the hour when you could actually be doing your dream. You don’t need endless time and perfect conditions. Do it now. Do it today. Do it for twenty minutes and watch your heart start beating.”
Barbara Sher

No comments:

Post a Comment