Wednesday, July 31, 2013

EVER HAVE ONE OF THOSE MONDAYS THAT JUST DOES NOT QUIT???

WELLLLL..  IT is just one of those weeks... if it can go wrong it has gone wrong... ... My week started off crappy and it gone from crappy to why did I bother getting out of bed... its not major stuff its stupid stuff.. Our internet connection.. ( hence why I was not here last night) then the remotes to our directv decide to only work when the lights are one..  our tech who has been working on things for us... lost his neice today so he is out of town until Monday.. so but he texted me what to do in the mean while... Our phone company is trying hard to fix our speed on our DSL.. a new tech came today and reset set everything and gave me his cell number plus his supervisors number so I do not have to call the help deskwhich  can be as far away as California ... or where ever... this way these folks are local... and are aware of all our issues.. like I said crazy  stupid annoying stuff... 

My eating has been OP .. and this morning after being so annoyed I was just daring the scale to annoy me more...  sure enough it did not let me down .. I am up the 1/4th a pound I lost... granted I weighed Monday too.. So I vowed not to get on the scale until Monday and maybe I will see some kind of action.. something good I hope... So I have proved to myself that even  with all the annoying  things of life I can hold on and do the right thing... as far as eating goes so that is a plus.... Hoping for a better week.. but am sure more insanity is  headed my way.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment