Wednesday, July 17, 2013

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT~

So tonight is the first time we go out for dinner... Dreamland BBQ  -DREAMLAND BBQ BIRMINGHAM MENU-  NO CHOICES HERE FOR ME..  I guess I could have a plain house salad with some light dressing on the side.. but why bother.. My coach said take two meals with me... eat one.. and if I need the other eat it too...  I will just stick to a bar.. my favorite Peanut Butter Crunch.. and a Diet Coke... at 3 or  4 I am going to have some cold chicken and  salad..  dinner is at 5...
when I come home I can still have another supplement and even an icepop if I want it... so I think I will be fine... Its the socializing that's important.. and the best thing is that I am not a huge rib fan any ways... Italian.. that's another story .. :-) ...  well wish me luck I am sure I will do fine... I am looking forward to good news on the scale Monday... I got on the scale for a preview today .. ( I know I am suppose to weigh just once a week) ... it said 193.6   so.. that's a good feeling... but we shall see what Mistress Monday has planned for me.... I plan for myself to keep on doing what I am doing :-)  I found this cute little App I found for my Iphone.. its called HAPPY SCALES... you enter your weight every time you get on the scale and it will cheer for you or send you a positive note.. it gives you a happy face for each loss and a sad face for a gain... I am playing with it...seeing if I like it.. I like all that motivational crap hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment