Monday, July 22, 2013

THE SCALE DANCE


I have this rotten little habit...I get on the scale 2 or 3 times until it says the same thing at least twice...then I go with that weight today was one of theses dances .. The very first reading was 192.6 ... The second and third was 193.2 so I opted for 193 since originally I had the lower reading...it's crazy ...I should get on one time and that be it Poof! Buttttt nooooooooooo ?. I must learn to be a one time stepper..and not do the two step or three...

Compulsion to do something is a tricky little monster...I also have been known to do the scale dance on Wednesday or Thursday too.. My weigh in day is Monday! 

These numbers that we frame our lives by can make you feel ill if they are off and exuberant if they are going the way you want them to go.. It is so frustrating....The power of the scale is so mood inducing... Good readings great mood ..not what you hoped for ..disappointing moods.. And no loss or a gain.. The floodgates open and you are baffled and mad....Of course if you have eaten off program well then the scale is only bearing witness to your choices.....
For me the past week was a good week...week 2 is  battened down...

 On to week 3 .. Let the games begin...


No comments:

Post a Comment