Monday, July 29, 2013

PATIENCE NOT A VIRTUE OF MINE


PATIENCE IS NOT A VIRTUE OF MINE
I wish I could say it was but it is not....  Patience and I .. do not see eye to eye often..
Hence my less than thrilled reaction when I stepped on the scale  (twice)  only to see a 3/4th of a pound drop... 
Then I started thinking... On June 8th I weighed in at 205.8     On July 8th  ( when I started TSFL)  I weighed in at 200.8     On July 29th I weighed in at  192.4  = 13.4 pounds .. gone off my body..
As I said I started TSFL  on July 8th.. August 8th will be one Month... maybe another pound or so before then... and for two months... that's really not too shabby... I should be proud.. the numbers add up.. 
SO NOTE TO SELF>>>>  THE NUMBERS ADD UP...  small steps  = BIG STEPS...
SO today I swam for 25 minutes.. water jogged  then got in the hot tub for 5 minutes.. and cleaned up and started my work day...  going to try and get in the pool 3 days a weeks  and do Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds at home ( 1 mile walk)  or ride the recumbent bike at the gym for 20 minutes.. the days I do not swim.. just to start moving this body of mine.. My coach said watch my exercise and not over do it.. so that's my plan..

No comments:

Post a Comment