Wednesday, July 10, 2013

THIS MIGHT JUST WORK

SO  today though I have been hungry I have not been as hungry nor thinking so much about food... which is kinda weird but weird good...  breakfast was cereal,  water,   had a bar mid morning, chocolate mint very tasty ... Mac and cheese for lunch with a small cucumber and tomato salad... maybe about 3 ounces if that much... it was tiny... I figured out a way to make the Mac and cheese taste better I took just a tiny bit of parmesean powder and added it to the mac and cheese after the first cook in the microwave... then I finished in the microwave and then  poured it into a ramkin and then put that in the toaster over at 350 for about 10 minutes... FINALLY the mac and cheese was not SOUPY .. it was nice and thick and filling... Snack today was Cheese pizza bites and I am loving them... going to make sure they are on my next order... great great treat... still have not tried the BBQ ones and several of the bars.. having the oatmeal bar for a snack tonight  and another if I need it... my coach told me I could.. hopefully I wont need it but its nice to know its there if I am hungry....  My dinner tonight will mashed cauliflower and tilapia... using the rest of my healthy fats for the cauliflower...
Day 3 .. feeling better .. still tired and a little iritable but otherwise Happy...ohh and have no issue with getting my water in too... life is indeed good... now if someone could teach me again how to make a slideshow on my mac of our colorado trip and burn it on disk... sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment