Sunday, July 21, 2013

RIDING OUT THE PAIN and MOVED MY LEAN AND GREEN

Well.. I had a choice today give in  to the pain... or just deal with it... It was a stormy day here... and consiquently my fibro decided to host a party in my body.... I meanwhile Changed the sheets on our bed.. did 5 loads of laundry all but 1 is put up.. Emptied the dishwaher.. 
I decided there was no giving in.. just living with it.. when it got at its worst.. I rested on the bed and watched a little tv... it was a good time to get some water in.. and chill.. 

I switched my Lean and Green around today..instead of having it for dinner i did it for lunch... made a big omelet ..  I am just curious if it has any affect on anything.. or the scale..
Tommorow is weigh day... 
I am currently enjoying a frozen shake.. that was such a wonderful idea... it has taken me over 30 minutes to eat.. Love it... 
So contrary to popular belief I am still doing great .. and hanging in there.. Exercise comes soon.. going to start back to the pool and maybe do some other thngs... that will all be based on how my ankles hold out.. seems the right one has decided to have a flair up...  

Random thoughts :
Neither my weight nor my fibro define who am ... they are part of me.. parts that I really did not choose... I doubt one would choose to be an obese  person with fibromyalgia... 
I know you are wagging your  finger at me saying AHHH but you choose to be fat... quit yer belly aching... IF you did not eat like you ate you would not be obese..  and as far as that fibro goes.. thats probably all bullshit too...  
Well my answer to you would be... A) you have point, if I had made better choices in eating I would not have this issue... however I have had this issue all my life.. and never learned to manage it properly and that is what I am trying to do now... Will I succeed .. Who the fuck  knows... its my plan to succeed . its my plan to win... its my plan to be strong... even if God laughs and makes other plans for me... 
B) As far as the Fibro goes.. well  I won't even bother trying to teach you about this syndrome.  Because you are the NEGATIVE BEAST that has haunted me my entire life... and its time to either ignore you.. or let you go.. that is one of my goals during this journey to strive towards finding the postive no matter what the situation... To Battle the Negatives and find a way to turn them into postives.. to try and simply change... thats a goal too.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment