Monday, July 8, 2013

TAKE SHAPE FOR LIFE

SOOOOO Day 1 has come to a close... and I survived.... 
I do not know why I thought this was going to be a bit easier than it was today.... I found myself hungry through out the day and headachy to... Also my thoughts were not in the right place... very hard to think... but I survived.. and I am ready to face day two...  I still have a TON to learn... and I am finding which foods I like and which are tolerable...  for me.  I am a big fan of the cereal .. and oddly I like the pancake ... it was very small and VERY FILLING.. which in my mind simply does not go together... the smores bar is very tasty... The Mac and Cheese I am going to have to work with to build the constency I like.... I  got all my water in.. enjoyed a couple diet sodas.. had a great lean and green meal for dinner.. big salad and 6 ounces of baked chicken... Tomorrow night its a veggie omelete for my lean and green meal... TSFL my coach's page..    Please feel free to visit my Coach's page.   I have had several people tell me they think its a bad idea for me to be doing this program and that even if I lose weight... I will gain it back ( thanks for the positive vibe there )    I  guess people do not realize that   I know that if I follow the program , go through transition and maintainence I will have better skills to cope and manage my life better... A lot of folks lose their sticktoitiveness and give up... ... In fact those are most of the stories I have heard.... wellllll at 50 I have learned a powerful lesson... YOU CAN NOT KEEP DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND EXPECT DIFFEENT RESULTS... Getting ready for day two... IN ORDER TO HAVE CHANGE YOU MUST CREATE IT.. AND STICK WITH IT.. FIND YOUR PATH SO TO SPEAK...   thats what I am working on.. finding my path...  see you in a few hours day two...

No comments:

Post a Comment